Development | Interior Design | Renovation
Tom can also act as a project manager for your project where you need an impartial and well informed go between to ensure yours and the architects ideas are realised in a cost effective and timely manner.
Typical services offered include but are not limited to:
- Understanding and developing the Client’s Brief
- Developing a Project Execution Plan
- Establishing the team
- Project planning
- Developing and maintaining project controls
- Providing legal advice
- Drafting agreements, contracts etc
- Appointing consultants
- Developing and providing Management Reports
- Advising on procurement strategies
- Developing collaborative working arrangements
- Managing the supply chain
- Tendering and contractor selection
- Cost planning and control
- Progress reporting
- Controlling change and variations
- Value management and engineering
- Analysing and managing risk
- Commissioning and handover strategies
- Move management
- Facilities management
Establishing and understanding our client’s requirements is of fundamental importance. It is from this base that the execution plan can be established. Once the plan has been agreed successful implementation will be achieved through effective and disciplined control and management using the correct blend of services as outlined above.
If you would like to book an appointment to discuss your requirements please do get in touch.
For a rapid response and fast quotation you can call us on 01483 573010 or you can email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can fill out our online contact form and we will reply as soon as we can.