Development | Interior Design | Renovation
Our specialist Contract Administration team can help you regardless of the scale of your building project.
- Inviting and processing tenders.
- Preparing contract documents for execution.
- Administrating change control procedures.
- Seeking instructions from the client in relation to the contract.
- Issuing instructions such as variations, or relating to prime cost sums or making good defects.
- Considering claims.
- Chairing construction progress meetings.
- Preparing and issuing construction progress reports.
- Co-ordinating and instructing site inspectors.
- Agreeing commissioning and testing procedures.
- Agreeing defects reporting procedures.
- Ensuring that project documentation is issued to the client.
- Issuing certificates of practical completion and interim certificates.
- Collating and issuing schedules of defects.
- Issuing the certificate of making good defects.
- Issuing the final certificate.
If you would like to book an appointment to discuss your requirements you can call us on 01483 573010 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can fill out our online contact form and we will reply as soon as we can.